Are you very desperate to get the latest hairstyle for any party, outing or even on a regular day?
Is your grooming kit is missing a product due to which you are not able to get the desired hairstyle and attractive look?
Then you must check this best-selling product in men’s hair care today i.e. Hair Wax.
Good To Know: Definitive list of best beard oil brands in India.
Hair wax helps in keeping your favorite style in place for long periods of time, and also has a nice finish that’s pleasing to the eye. Wax enables you to restyle your hair without reapplying or washing.
Are there any side effects of hair wax?
Hair wax itself doesn’t have any specific negative effects, but if it is not cleaned correctly or if it does not choose correctly then it can cause some problems as mentioned below,
1. Wax tends to be insoluble in water, so just with a water one cannot wash the wax from the hair. And
if it’s not removed completely then hair wax and our natural skin oil create a layer which may cause
irritation, itching or dandruff also. So make sure to use a deep cleaning shampoo or hair wax which are water soluble.
2. Makes hair look like greasy. This can be avoided by using a small amount of wax on the hair instead of applying on the scalp. And as mentioned above don’t forget to wash it properly.
3. Excessive use can cause hair loss.
In the market there are dozens of hair wax products with different variants, fragrance, some are water soluble while some are water-insoluble; hence it becomes very difficult to choose the right product.
So Here we come up with the definitive list of best hair styling wax brands in India for men that you will love to use.
9 Best Hair Wax Brands In India:
- Comes with amazing fragrance.
- Stay long on hair and also gives hairstyle that you want quickly.
- Easily water soluble.
- No hair fall.
- Works for shorter to medium length hair.
- You can achieve any style from classy, vintage, modern, messy with this wax.
- No harmful chemicals. Mostly natural ingredients
- It’s a mixture of clay and wax which gives texture and smoothness clay and the stronghold of wax without oily and stickness.
- Gives much stronger strength as compare to normal cream type wax.
- Filled with natural and organic ingredients including Vitamin E & Earth Clay which adds fullness to hair fibers that are essential to nearly any hairstyle.
- It also includes Almond oil to restore the natural oils to your hair.
- Excellent choice for men with short and thinning hair.
- Beeswax is a key ingredient and helps keep your hair in place while keeping it healthy.
- Carnauba wax gives a softening effect that gives you superior styling flexibility.
- Shine is perfectly natural and not artificial-looking.
- Very versatile and good for different types of styles.
- Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Glycerin, Water, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Adipate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, PEG-45M, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1, Red 33, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
- Not water soluble so hairs remain sticky even after washing. To remove it need to use shampoo after every use.
- Don’t have a good smell.
- May or may not give a good result. Some may face hair fall.
- Good at making a detailed expression and accentuating the hairstyle.
- Can be used all over the hair or just on points here and there.
- Can give both hard and soft hair a spiky look (by modifying the amount of wax to be used).
- Suitable for long hairstyles.
- Not water soluble and need to use shampoo to clean it.
- No Residue Formula Helps Create Any Style, Tailored Look Offers A Strong Hold & Firm Control Gives A Smooth
- Don’t have a good smell.
- Definition, matt effect paste with stronghold.
- Perfect for men hair styling which provides separation, hold, and humidity resistance.
- It is a medium weight wax for workable hold and style.
- For long and stronghold.
- No damage to hair or scalp.
- Contains Natural ingredients.
- Glycerin, Beeswax, Aloe vera Extracts.
- Good fragrance.
- Easily water soluble.
- Wax for a matte look.
- Natural ingredients.
- China clay helps in retaining the natural oil of hair.
- Lemon essential oil works as antibacterial and antiseptic. it also helps in improving hair hygiene.
- Sulfate and paraben free.
- No need to make shampoo every time you use it.
- Lemon Essential Oil, China Clay,
- Grunge mat can keep a matte style with roughly made hair bundles.
- Moving rubber for more flexible and restylable hairstyle.
- Gives casual matte.
- Contains smooth polymer for a less sticky and light finish.
- Paraben free.
- Recommended for very short and short hairs.
- Extremely light feel in your hair.
- Nice matte finish that doesn’t leave your hair look oily or shiny.
- Medium hold that’s particularly effective for thin and short hair.
- Easily washable so no need to use shampoo for cleaning hairs.
- Not good for men with thicker hair.
- Go-to solution for both men and women and for all types of hair and styles
- Better to use on dry or even slightly damp hair to achieve whatever style.
- Castor oil, Stearyl alcohol, Wheat protein.
- Contains natural ingredients made of plant extracts, no scalp irritation, environmentally friendly and no harm to your health
- Medium/high hair wax has a clean, subtle scent that you’ll like your hair styling cream should smell good and not have a lingering scent that stays with you throughout the day
- This hair wax washes out easily because it’s water soluble. Sometimes you won’t even need to use shampoo, which is good for natural oils that build up on your hair.
- Convenience to use it can be used on dry or even slightly damp hair to achieve whatever style you decided you want no flakes like a pomade, no clumping like a clay suits all hair types.
- DM Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates Copolymer-3, Glycerin,Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin, Ceteareth-20, Cera Alba,Ricinus Communis seed oil, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Triethanolamine, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-39, AloeBarbadensis Leaf Extract, Eclipta Alba Extract, Fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.
Why Is Hair Wax Better Than Hair Gel?
Below are few highlights which will help to understand the difference between hair wax and gel. And it will also help to decide which is better to use.
Key points about Gel,
- Gives all-day hold and rock-solid setting power., due to this you can not change the hairstyle immediately and smoothly.
- Stays for a long time on hair.
- Always keep hair wet and gives a shiny look.
- Water soluble so very easy to remove from hair by using water.
- Due to the stronghold cannot restyle the hair easily.
- Not good for thin hairs.
- Comes with high alcohol contents which makes hair dry in long term.
- Can achieve spiky, slicked back, side part hairstyles.
Key points about Hair Wax:
- Can make many hairstyles using single hair wax, so it’s versatile.
- Gives natural look and mat finish.
- Gives more texture and detailed hairstyle.
- Allows changing hairstyle quickly at anywhere and at any time.
- Some are Harder to remove as compared to gel and need to use shampoo.
- Strong to medium hold with shine or matte finish.
- Didn’t make hairs dry.
- Hair wax can be applied to various hair textures and lengths whether short, medium or long.
How To Use Hair Wax?
Here are 5 simple steps for styling your hair with the wax,
1. Depending on the amount of hair you have, Scrape a nail’s worth of the hair wax with the back of your index finger. Avoid too much hair wax otherwise it will give a greasy look.
2. As wax is a hard product, first distribute it across the palms of your hands and warm them together until it gets fully melted and evenly distributed.
3. As the majority of our hair lies toward the back of our heads, first start applying wax from the back of the head and slowly comes toward the front. Make sure to close your hands as you get towards the ends of your hairs. This will ensure that the wax is applied to the ends of the hair too.
4. Now its time to start styling. Start forming the hairstyle you desire.
5. Fix stray hairs, create more volume, and finish the style.
So, choosing the perfect Hair Wax is always a tough choice. There are so many options to consider and also facts to think about.
However, if you are really looking for the Best Hair Wax, simply follow our post. Also, don’t forget to mention which one you liked the most!